Thursday, July 26, 2007

cards


My sister and I made a few cards last night.
I am still loving the pink & brown color combination, apparently.
Since almost all my stamping stuff is still in Michigan, it was great to have a chance to make some cards and to try out my new stamps that I got for my birthday. (My sis brought her supplies.)

My husband and I had a great date day. It turns out I am not too old for the roller coasters. Yay! (I kept thinking about Lera and what she wrote at the end of this post.) What fun we had! We had a chance to do some shopping afterwards, too, so I have some (much needed) new clothes. It was a wonderful to get a break from our hectic pace as of late.

Now I need to go sew something. I haven't for a few days and I am starting to get twitchy.

14 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh I'm jealous of your date with your hubby. I would love to get out alone with him, it's been awhile (and it won't be for awhile longer with my tag-along nursing baby :-) )

You get twitchy too? So do I.

Anina said...

So I presume your were just fine on the roller coaster...
I love the cards. It's been a long time since I last made cards.

Amy Jo said...

Very cute cards. Glad you had a fun day with K. And glad you still love the roller coasters! We're never to old for anything! Remember that! Miss ya......

Linda said...

So glad you and Kevin had a nice day! Sounds like you are enjoying your sister's visit, too! The new cards are very pretty!

Elizabeth said...

I really love those cards!

CONNIE W said...

One of my DILs loves to make cards. I agree, pink and brown look so pretty together and yours look great. Do not share your love of riding roller coasters though. You may have my share of rides.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect afternoon... rollercoasters, time with Kevin, and shopping. Really, perfect!

Your cards are super too!

lera said...

Are you calling me old? lol

Roxanne said...

Glad you had a good time! The cards look very cute - I bet you and your sis have a blas together! Have a good weekend!

heather said...

Great cards!

Yummers! said...

I didn't even like rollar coasters when I was young. I tried everything at the fair at one time or another, but I like my feet planted on the ground these days. You'll have to go to the state fair if you're new to Wisconsin. I still love it... just not the rides.
Joni (Green Bay)

Heidijayhawk said...

cute cards!!! isn't it nice to spend time with a sister? i know i really value the time with mine!

Di said...

The colour combinations are great and the large "friends" stamp is really nice!

sulu-design said...

Lovely cards. I'm so happy to hear that you and your husband had some nice time together - alone - and that you got to go shopping, too (what a bonus)!